Please review the enclosed policy carefully as it governs your purchase with Miele Pte Ltd (“Miele”). It sets out your rights and obligations with respect to your purchases, including important limitations and exclusions.
This Returns Policy is in addition to and is not intended to limit any rights or remedies you may have under the Trade Practices Act or equivalent State and/or Territory legislation.
If you wish to make a claim for a replacement product or refund because.
1. An item, which was ordered, has not been supplied -
You may call our Miele Contact Centre on +65 6735 1191 (Mon - Sat, 9.30 am - 5.30 pm) within 7 days from the end of the period during which the Goods were scheduled for delivery (please allow 5-7 working days for delivery).
2. You are not satisfied with the quality of the Product(s) supplied -
You may call our Miele Contact Centre on +65 6735 1191 (Mon - Sat, 9.30 am - 5.30 pm) within 7 days of the date of invoice.
In both cases a Customer Contact Centre Consultant will assess your claim for a replacement product or refund. Miele reserves the right to inspect the goods before making the assessment.
Miele will only exchange / refund a product within 7 days of the date of invoice.
All customers seeking a refund must provide satisfactory proof of purchase.
In situations where:
- The product is damaged (excludes packaging) or defective through no fault of your own;
- The product is incorrectly supplied; and/or
- The product varies in its description from the Miele website (or any sample provided).
Miele in its discretion may elect offer you a replacement or refund.
Due to the strict refund policy, please choose your items carefully